Forums

As the Pittsburgh Steelers season  

RSS

chenyan94
(@chenyan94)
Trusted Member
09/10/2019 2:58 am  
 is over Justin Layne Jersey 2019 , and while the team isn’t playing anymore, it doesn’t mean there isn’t plenty to discuss — so it was time to get back on the airwaves and discuss the Black-and-gold.Take a look at the rundown for the latest episode of the BTSC podcast The Steelers Preview. On this show Jeff Hartman and Bryan Anthony Davis break down all things Steelers leading into the offseason.Check out the rundown of the show:News and NotesBlack-and-Gold NewsPosition Breakdown: Running BacksPro Bowl predictions (LOL)and MUCH MORE!Jeff Hartman, editor of BTSC, and Bryan Anthony Davis walk you through everything you need to know regarding the Black-and-gold.If you haven’t heard, we have a YouTube channel  https://www.thesteelerslockerroom.com/authentic-juju-smith-schuster-jersey  , and the main reason for this is to increase the sound quality on our shows. But if you’re a visual learner you can watch the show below. Be sure to subscribe to our channel!If you missed the live show, be sure to check out all episodes on the following platforms:Apple Users: CLICK HERESpotify: CLICK HEREGoogle Play: CLICK HEREIf you’re old-school and just want the audio, you can listen to it in the player below. Pittsburgh Steelers fans, like almost every NFL fan base, are a rabid bunch. They love the black-and-gold JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey White , and at times love to hate the black-and-gold. However, when the Steelers aren’t a part of the equation, for whatever reason, the fans develop a strong bias for, and against Womens T. J. Watt Jersey , certain teams.With that in mind, as the Divisional Round of the NFL Playoffs is about to kickoff in a few short hours, I wonder who the majority of Steelers fans are rooting for in the games both Saturday and Sunday. This isn’t who you think will win, but who you want to win.There is a big difference there between the two.As an example, I root against the New England Patriots for a multitude of reasons. Their cheating past Womens JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey , them constantly being a thorn in the side of the Steelers and ultimately because I get sick of hearing about them.Call it petty, but I call it truthful.I also don’t want the Dallas Cowboys to win anything other than a participation trophy. Why? I can’t stand their fan base, and don’t want either the Patriots or Cowboys to win a sixth Lombardi trophy to tie the Steelers in this category.So, with that said, who are you rooting for in the games this weekend? Vote in the polls below Terrell Edmunds Jersey White , and always feel free to let us know why you you are rooting this way in the comment section below. Saturday Games

ReplyQuote
Share: