Forums

The green mums came weirdly easy to me  

RSS

Sunxuemei
(@sunxuemei)
21/09/2020 10:02 pm  

Those two Animal Crossing New Horizons Bells blossoms are the bane of my life, lmao. I have have 20+ purple mums breeding for some time and have still yet to get a green one and had to restart the whole process for blue roses a few of days ago since I did a step incorrect

The green mums came weirdly easy to me. But the purple tulips and windflowers which are apparently simpler to get are spiting me.

Yeah, purple windflowers are weird. Regardless of them being my native blossom, it took me multiple months to even get one, and it had been from randoms in contrast to the ones that I was trying to breed.

Same. I think that it's because I started with mums as my native blossom. I'd purple ones without trying to breed.

I got purple wind flowers from blues and pinks together. And having only one friend help water. Still waiting on the green mommy!

Island purples have various genetics compared to the purples you obtain from breeding seed whites. It's possible to breed these purples from seeds by crossing yellow and red to get hybrid yellow, and then crossing these to find the special purples.

Edit: The hybrid yellows will also have a chance to make green, but they make purple more often and the purples have a fairly large probability of earning green.

Oh I know they have different genetics but was unsure whether they had a better Opportunity to spawn greens compared to buy Animal Crossing Bells ones that you make yourself from seeds

ReplyQuote
Share: